Job ID: 1800001950
The AVP, QA Team Lead will lead the testing of several large strategic projects which are critical to the business. This individual will lead a large team of vendor testing resources for planning, executing and completing the validation life cycle of software systems against Business/Functional requirements while collaborating with key stakeholders across several projects.
- Provide strategic support to Delivery leader on Testing Portfolio
- Manage multiple large or strategic testing programs and stakeholder relationships
- Lead vendor resources to deliver testing on 3 -5 testing projects
- Work with the Business and IT as an application subject matter expert.
- Provide feedback and input to QA Process Leader on developing new QA processes
- Analyze, and provide feasibility and time estimates for testing engagements
- Define requirements for team Test Strategy and Test Plans
- Interface with Project Teams to provide ongoing project status
- Perform special assignments to support QA COE strategy
- Mentor and guide other QA team members upon request by QA Leaders
- Perform duties of Sr. QA Engineer when required
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 7 years of Information Technology experience in lieu of degree, High School Diploma/GED and minimum 10 years of IT experience
- Minimum 5 years in leading and executing QA testing projects
- Minimum 2 years experience in leading large-scale, multi platform QA testing initiatives
- Minimum 3 years experience with software QA methodology and the Test Maturity Model (TMM) including software quality lifecycles, test tools and techniques for verification and validation
- Financial Industry or Credit processing experience
- Experience with working on a geographically distributed team managing onshore/offshore resources with shifting priorities
- Experience working in a leadership capacity for QA resources
- Previous experience working in client facing environment
- Excellent interpersonal and written & verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience communicating at all levels
- Motivated team player with ability to work collaboratively with multiple project stakeholders
- Excellent analytical, organizational and influencing skills with a proven track record of successfully executing on assignments and initiatives
- Experience managing Agile testing projects
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 70,000.00 - 150,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.