Job ID: 1800000811
Leads IT Infrastructure tools team to develop an overall strategy and provide strong-practice guidance on the design, implementation and support of infrastructure operations tools including New Relic, HP OMi, Chef and Autosys.
- Manage the tools engineering and support teams (~20 resources, including contractors)
- Collaborate with the ITSM Process team on industry trends in support of long term system strategies and roadmaps
- Provide subject matter expertise on our tools and services as it applies across the broader IT architecture
- Maximize use of our tools functions and features across IT teams to attain maximum value from our investments
- Drive tool simplification initiatives to eliminate redundancies while increasing efficiencies
- Provide alternatives and recommendations on innovative technology solutions to meet the requirements of the business
- Participate in and lead agile development teams to develop and drive integrations with new frameworks and platforms
- Provide a strong governance framework to ensure tools and processes are aligned to infrastructure risk management standards
- Drive continuous operations excellence within the tools support team
- Develop and drive productivity goals, increasing automation while reducing cost
- Accelerate IT transformation by managing the technical implementation tools aligned to our cloud strategy
- Lead the tools team as an internal service provider and customer advocate aligning services to the needs of IT teams
- Participate in the development and implementation of infrastructure operations automation strategies
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of IT experience or 2) in lieu of Bachelor's High School Diploma/GED and 4 years of IT experience or 3) Graduate or upcoming graduate of the SYF IT Leadership Program
- At least 5 years of experience in IT Leadership roles and 5 years of experience with responsibility for ITIL processes. Experience managing a geographically distributed team.
- Expertise designing, implementing and managing architectures in an application domain and integrating systems or platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing automation solutions
- Working knowledge of current technologies
- Proven operations and / or service delivery background within a large IT Operations organization
- Demonstrated vendor management experience
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to clearly present solutions at all levels and will be seen as subject matter expert.
- Must have a passion for service excellence and advocate ITIL methods to the broader organization. Display a “mission critical” mindset and be able to work effectively in a matrixed organization.
- ITIL Certification
- Six Sigma, Lean certification
- Familiarity with Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) guidelines
- IT application experience within the financial services, credit card or insurance industries preferred
- Experience gathering and analyzing metrics on performance data required.
- Demonstrated success at project management
- Possesses analytical and negotiation skills
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 85,000.00 - 170,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.