Job ID: 1800001788
As an HR Generalist, you’ll play a prominent role within a fast-paced and diverse HR team. Everything we do comes back to the curiosity, expertise and passion for innovation. That starts with our culture, putting HR right at the heart of the business. Here, you’ll build lasting relationships with colleagues at all levels, while leading strategic projects that will make a clear impact on the way we work.
- Provide counsel to management and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures, and practices across functions
- Hiring and coaching colleagues, ensuring they have the skills, tools and opportunities they need to progress both personally and professionally
- Developing site metrics and analytics, and translating your finding into meaningful recommendations on transforming the way we work
- Manage the onboarding, orientation/assimilation and exit process for site employees
- Nurturing a truly positive culture, in which people are always encouraged to speak up with their big ideas
- Investigate and provide advice regarding employee relations concerns
- Partner with Corporate HR functions, Engagement and Inclusion Networks and site HR Business Partners to develop and drive engagement action plans
- Partner with the HR Operations & Benefits Center, coordinate treatment and processing for employee cases
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years equivalent work experience in effective resolution of employee issues, facilitation skills, and coaching skills.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience working in Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Call Center Experience a plus
- Demonstrated sound problem solving and decision-making skills based on analysis and evaluation;
- Strong organizational/follow-up skills and ability to prioritize and complete multiple and changing tasks simultaneously;
- Proven ability to work with all levels of employees
- Demonstrated integrity;
- Superior listening and interpersonal skills;
- Proven strong oral and written communication skills;
- Prior project management experience and demonstrated use of quality tools.
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 48,500.00 - 96,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.