Location: Winston Salem
Department: SE HR NA US FLD1
Job Grade: 06 S30 or 07 S30, dependent on experience
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Bachelors Degree in related discipline required, advanced degree a plus.
- 5+ years of successful experience in a human resources business partner capacity.
- The proven ability to work in a highly matrixed and complex organization.
- The proven ability to prioritize rapidly; strong problem solving skills; excellent decision making/analysis skills
- The proven ability to communicate effectively; in both written and oral presentation skills.
- The ability to be flexible, self-directed, motivated, and able to interact with employees at all levels.
- The proven ability to research and analyze information, make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is in consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law.
- The proven ability to objectively coach employees and manage through routine and complex employee relations matters.
- As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers
- Proactively drive HR strategy within the organization as aligned with business goals.
- Partner with the HR organization for the talent management process, including annual talent reviews and organization planning to accelerate leadership development at all levels in the organization.
- Promote and champion diversity efforts in hiring, promotion, job rotations, etc.
- Implement employee relations strategies and communication designed to create an environment that drives maximum individual and team success and facilitate resolution of employee relations issues
- Partner with the leadership team to increase focus on performance management to maximize employee contributions and to proactively address performance issues.
- Partner with HR Advisors and Shared Services efforts on escalated questions regarding payroll, workers compensation, leave of absences, investigations, policies, etc.
- Provide counsel to managers and employees consistent with Siemens Energy policies.
- Identify needs for change management and champion related activities
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Gain knowledge and experience in Energy Markets
- Build strong project management skills
- Opportunity for educational advancement
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy & Technology and more.
Our Human Resources team partners directly with leadership teams to deliver consultative HR services aligned to the business strategy. We also serve as an advocate for our employee population of approximately 10,000 employees in the US. This position will have the ability to understand the business, the strategy and the mission to deliver integrated Human Resources management services and programs across the business.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.