Job Location: United States- open to 100% remote working for someone
based in the Eastern or Central time zone.
Human Resources, Talent Acquisition
Job Grade: 06 S30
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
We are currently seeking a
motivated, tech savvy professional recruiter to work with business leaders to
attract, source, assess, and hire the best people to meet the needs of the
business. Be part of a premier global recruiting team that will share best
practices in our industry. It's a unique time to join Siemens Energy. As a new
company that also has a strong heritage, you will have the opportunity to help
shape the future of Siemens Energy and help define what and how things are
done. This is a full-time direct hire opportunity.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university.
- 8+ years recruiting experience including experience in
a corporate recruiting role or in an agency/search firm role. Energy or
power generation industry experience is strongly desired.
- Experienced in sourcing and networking with candidates
via multiple social media platforms and channels such as LinkedIn.
- You are tech savvy and experienced in using applicant
tracking systems and Microsoft Office suite.
- You have proven experience working in a dynamic team
environment, demonstrated success in establishing business relationships
and a track record of excellent customer satisfaction.
- Experience in handling and maintaining confidential HR
- As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in
the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored
work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship
may be eligible for internal transfers
- Actively partner with assigned U.S. Business Unit
leadership teams, hiring managers, and HR Business Partners to gain a
proven understanding of strategic objectives and job requirements.
- Drive the recruitment process to attain high quality
talent and hiring manager engagement, including screening, interviewing
and offer processing using the Avature Applicant Tracking System.
- Establish a deep understanding in assigned specialty
area including knowledge of the energy business, industry, markets, and
- Apply multiple creative techniques to proactively
identify and attract passive talent through low cost/no cost sources such
as professional networks (LinkedIn), employee referrals, and job postings.
- Promote inclusion at Siemens Energy by ensuring diverse
candidate pools for all positions.
- Train and counsel hiring managers, HR Business Partners
and other employees on the recruiting process including relevant systems.
- Assess candidates by conducting phone screens and/or
video interviews (live and on-demand), document feedback and ensure
follow-up with hiring managers.
opportunities for personal growth
- Work on diverse projects and initiatives as a member of
a global talent acquisition team.
- Collaborate and partner with managers to develop and
expand your industry knowledge.
- Contribute to improvements and efficiencies in our
talent acquisition processes.
talk about us
"Let’s make tomorrow different
today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers
and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Functions we
enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class
services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy
& Technology and more.
Our Talent Acquisition team hires
the future of energy, shaping a company that empowers societies to thrive.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the
same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion.
Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens
Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age,
religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
& Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.