LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years of electrician experience
- Knowledge of Siemens 840D controls for troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Siemens step 7 preferred
- Knowledge of Fanuc and Allen Bradley controls
- Successfully pass the Maintenance Electrician A test
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers.
As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Receives written/verbal instructions from supervisor; interprets drawings/blueprints and determines necessary tools.
- Diagnoses and corrects problems associated with equipment performance on complex electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical, and lubrication systems.
- Diagnoses, installs, tests, calibrates, and repairs complex electrical systems, such as motor-starting circuits, AC magnetic circuits, pilot device systems, pressure and limit switches, and solenoid valves.
- Provides technical assistance for the inspecting, repairs, and electrical maintenance for the overhead, Jib crane, man lifts equipment, etc.
- Oversees, troubleshoots, and performs preventative maintenance on lighting, heating, and cooling equipment/systems in plant.
- Documents, updates, and maintains electrical/maintenance and results records.
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Siemens offers tuition reimbursement, empowering employees to develop their skills, education and personal growth giving them the tools needed to expand their horizons within the company.
- Siemens promotes continual learning by offering access to the Learn@Siemens platform. Learn@Siemens offers both in-person and virtual courses ranging from technical instruction to leadership skills.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Generation, we offer a broad portfolio of cutting-edge technologies, services and solutions for centralized and decentralized energy production.
Siemens Energy builds some the most complex and technologically advanced power generation equipment in the world. Our Maintenance Electrical department is tasked to install, repair, and maintain Complex Numerical Controlled (CNC) machinery, Manual Controlled machinery (NC), radio controlled cranes, and instrumentation, and other plant equipment for Siemens Energy in an optimum state of repair with maximum operating efficiency and minimum downtime.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.