LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years material logistics experience in a manufacturing environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be willing to work 2nd shift and be flexible enough to work 1st or 3rd shift on occasion as business requires.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, with basic to intermediate computer skills.
- Must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills; flexibility and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Displays an attitude conducive to progress through positive change, continuous improvement, and active contributor to the teamwork concept.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers
As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Receive, store, stock, identify, and issue material by name, part, and or drawing number.
- Verify count, condition, and correctness of all material received.
- Collect and transport material as needed, operating Jitney, tow motor, crane, and carousel. Move and store material in yards and shops, such as castings, forgings, tanks, etc.
- Receive, identify, mark, store, and issue a wide variety of bar, tubing, pipe and related material and orders.
- Operate UPS, Fedex, and DHL machines to create shipping labels for parts shipment.
- Operate saws and other equipment layout and make skids, crates, or boxes for shipment.
- Cleaning, priming, painting, or processing of Compressors, engines, accessories and parts for shipment.
- Assist areas with locating needed material, pulling together kits, packaging and labeling.
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Learning from Experiences
- Teamwork to Reach a Common Goal
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications, we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification, and solutions for Subsea business.
Shipping and Receiving coordinates the movement of materials and products in and out of the facility. The department works closely with all personnel and management to maintain continuous material flow throughout the facility.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand Company
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.