Location: Painted Post, NY
Department: SE GP I SV CP OPS
Job Grade: 07 S40 or 08 S40
Mode of Employment: Permanent
Relocation assistance will be considered for this role
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in Engineering, or Computer Science (Masters Degree Preferred)
- 2-5 years’ experience for a grip level 8 or 5-8 years’ experience for a grip level 7 in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be adaptable/flexible to constant changes in department resources, applications, techniques, tool materials and requirements.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize workloads to maximum efficiency and have the ability to resolve problems and issues with originality and ingenuity.
- Strong communication, both verbal and written, skills, and the ability to develop good working relationships with clients, contractors, suppliers, and internal personnel.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers
As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
· Review current manufacturing systems for support and implementation of digital solutions and applications
· Reviews off-standard conditions and in-process production problems and recommends improvements to process and methods to improve quality, reduce material handling and setup costs, and reduce product cost.
· Improve and digitalize paperwork, integrate different systems, have strong computer skills
· Coach personal on using technology, coaching, and training strategies for new and existing processes.
· Recommends product design changes to maximize use of NC processing and reduce complexity of parts programming requirements. Ensures overall improvement of productivity, safety, quality and cost control.
Your opportunities for personal growth
· Learning from Experiences
· Teamwork to Reach a Common Goal
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications, we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business.
Plans, directs and coordinates manufacturing processes for economical, quality production of components and assemblies. Provides manufacturing and programming support for machining centers to product quality components that positively impact profitability.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand Company
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.