Location: Orlando, FL
Department: SE NA US FIN
Job Grade: 07 S30
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, Finance, or Accounting
- Master of Business Administration and / or certifications in IFRS, GAAP, CPA are preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience, including controlling and financial analysis
- Ideally experience in different business types / industries, incl. the project business environment and/or the energy industry
- Working experience in planning and controlling, ideally in accounting & business controlling, cost center controlling, forecast and budget processes
- Strong skills in PC applications, primarily SAP, Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and accuracy. Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals and be proactive in problem solving and work closely with various contacts within an organization
- As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers
- Responsible for the development of budgets, forecasts, monthly analysis of actual results and operational performance comparisons
- Perform data collection for historical and trend analysis, cost center controlling, account reconciliations, intercompany invoicing, journal entry postings and other month end closing activities
- Perform gross cost estimation and actuals analyses, labor cost clearances and cost allocations for all relevant cost centers
- Support the team on ad-hoc analyses and special requests and contribute to conceptual and project work related to business controlling
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Be part of a growing function with a dynamic, challenging, and inspiring working environment in the energy business
- Provides ability to work with a wide range of businesses and functions to gain knowledge of the operational and commercial processes in the business
- Gain an overview of the full breadth of Siemens Energy Service portfolio and its financial development
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy & Technology and more.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: North America
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.