Location: Houston, TX
Department: SE GP I PR MK
Job Grade: GRIP Level:5b
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or related discipline such as Business
- 10+ years of experience in Industrial B2B Marketing and/or Communications activities (ie. White paper, media, social media for oil & gas industry or similar), pertaining to turbo machinery equipment.
- Strong written and verbal skills with ability to explain complex concepts and discrete technical information in a clear and engaging manner.
- Strong ability to establish rapport with internal stakeholders
- Desire to succeed both individually and as part of a team, at times working independently without direct supervision and at other times working collaboratively in a team environment
- Positive, professional demeanor with a detail-oriented mindset, demonstrable organizational skills, and a determination to see tasks to completion
- Ability to learn salient details about new products, solutions, and services quickly
- Adaptable, managing many tasks concurrently and prioritizing to meet the needs of a fast-paced business and sales environment
- Effective problem-solving abilities, offering simple, practical ways to meet needs of stakeholders and thinking critically to make recommendations based on sound analysis and judgement
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers
As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Create content for product-focused marketing communications materials and manage external content providers to deliver product launches, sales presentations, brochures, white papers, and technical articles
- ensure materials are updated and compliant with Siemens Energy Branding Guidelines
- Develop product marketing communications plans and campaigns with clearly defined KPIs. Align with Division/Corporate Communications Teams to maximize reach and amplification.
- Develop, coordinate, and execute content creatin for product-focused email and social media campaigns, within Siemens Energy corporate tools and guidelines. Work within an established budget and use data to gauge ROMI and demonstrate success to the business
- Coordinate and execute product-focused events including trade shows, exhibitions, and other customer-focused events. Coordinate messaging, content, staffing of booths, and lead handling through Siemens Energy CRM system.
- Plan and execute Business Unit webcasts and other internal meetings, aligning with Division Communications as necessary to ensure consistency in messaging and utilization of best practices
Your opportunities for personal growth
· In this role, you will be able to improve on your abilities to propose, plan, and execute global product marketing communications activities to position the Products Business Unit, collaborating with Sales, Product Line Management, Engineering, and Division / Corporate Level Communications teams. You will also have the chance to support internal communications activities such as quarterly business unit reviews, webcasts, town halls, and annual conferences.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business.
The Siemens Energy Products Business Unit has an opening for Marketing Communications Support – join our team today!
Our rotating equipment (mainly turbo-compressors, reciprocating compressors, and gas turbines) are mission-critical to a wide range of applications across many different process industries, including upstream oil & gas production, mid-stream transportation, storage, and natural gas processing. Our technology is also used in gas-to-liquids processes, petrochemical and refining plants, hydrogen production, carbon capture and storage, compressed air energy storage, and power generation applications such as fuel gas.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand Company
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.