Location: Charlotte, NC or Houston, TX or Orlando, FL
Department: SE HR PLM
Job Grade: 05a S30
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Bachelors Degree in a related field or equal years of experience (8+ years)
- 10-15 years of experience in a payroll function with experience in governance, driving change, and strategy, with experience in payroll management on a regional scale
- Collaborative style, happy to interact with many stakeholders, e.g. in HR CoCs and HR in the Regions, IT department, management, …
- Ability to build trust and empower teams to deliver successfully
- Ability to thrive in a global environment, working flexibly where required
- As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers
- A major player in our global payroll transformation project as part of a wider HR transformation program
- To develop and build your approach with counterparts in other regions
- You will help define global principles and standards for payroll processing, as well as an end-to-end process on global to regional level.
- To build a retained payroll function that compliments and works alongside 3rd party payroll and business process providers.
- Own the implementation of global payroll governance and strategy for the region
- Ensure control framework is implemented and actively supervised in the region
- Ensure payroll performance of third parties through key performance and risk indicators
- Find opportunities for improvement (i.e. processes) to ensure global standard and efficient operational delivery
- Bringing sound knowledge and experience of multi-country payroll delivery and governance, delivering change and re-engineering processes.
- Working with other partners i.e. Accounting, Treasury etc, to ensure roles and responsibilities are clearly defined and followed
Your opportunities for personal growth
- We are a global and diverse team with an open approach that will support you and your development.
- You will be a catalyst to driving the transformation within how Payroll is delivered in SE over the next years, with the chance to tackle global tasks and potentially grow into a wider role in the future.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy & Technology and more.
As part of a wider HR transformation programme and the spin off of Siemens Energy from Siemens, the payroll operating model moving forward will be fully comprehensive, split between a professional HR BPO for zero to gross processing and managed payroll (gross to net) with industry leading payroll providers. We are looking for Regional Leads to be responsible for driving and implementing the overall strategy and governance for payroll within the region, ensuring operational performance with third parties, driving standardization & efficient / lean processes, working with other regional payroll leads.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.