LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- High school diploma or GED
- 5 yrs or more of relative mechanical work experience or less if a Journeyman
- Able to lift 25lbs safely
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, divide and convert all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers.
- Check, adjust and maintain alignment of machine tools and equipment.
- Determine cause of trouble by examining for defects in operation, using own senses and a variety of mechanical and electrical means.
- Tear down machines, dismantling wholly or partially to check for defects-using a variety of hand and power tools, including hoist and floor operated crane to remove defective parts.
- Obtain or order replacement parts and repair or produce replacements as necessary.
- Perform all required lubrication on a regular assigned schedule basis, clean interior, making all necessary adjustments to insure safe, efficient operation after making repairs or replacements before reassembling components.
- Setup and operate a variety of machines, such as lathes, drills, shapers, boring machines, etc., to aid in affixing special attachments-such as dogs, profiling devices, angle heads, etc., and running repaired machine or equipment on trial.
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Learning from Experiences
- Teamwork to Reach a Common Goal
As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications, we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business.
The shop floor is responsible for the machining, fit-up, assembly, and quality of a wide variety of parts for compressors and associated components.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand Company
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.