Location: Broussard, LA
Department: SE GP I SO WS OC SD OS
Job Grade: 07 S40
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Min high school diploma (Bachelor's degree in management, business, engineering. Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Electrical) with significant experience in Project Management and Engineering in a similar environment preferred)
- 5-8 years of experience in Oil&Gas, with water treatment experience.
- Highly organized and analytical with ability to motivate and manage others
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and AutoCAD
- Knowledge and understanding of process and instrumentation diagrams (P & IDs)
- Knowledge of API 14 C is preferred
- Experience in RTMS / Basis software is preferred
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers
- Strong written and verbal skills for clear and effective communication with customers, both external and internal, on project-related matters including commercial, financial, and technical subjects; ability to develop project-specific communications plan and act as the single point of contact with the customer.
- Coordinate resources including engineering, procurement, quality, production planning, shipping/receiving and safety (multiple locations possible) in a matrix organization to meet overall project requirements.
- Develop and manage project schedule to meet document and equipment delivery with overall project budget responsibility; develop monthly revenue and cash forecast report with the assigned commercial project manager.
- Ability to identify and quantify project risks and opportunities, both commercial, contractual, financial, tax-related, health and safety, technical and legal.
- Responsible for change and claims management including overseeing design changes and identifying delays, claims and back charges.
- Project engineering experience with skid-mounted process equipment packages including pressure vessels, piping systems and rotating equipment; Project Manager will also act as Project Engineer on more standard product orders.
- Develop and approve all purchase order requests and releases to manufacturing with support from the technical team; provide support to Procurement for project-related purchases (specifications, budgets, deliveries, and performance)
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Informal & Formal Learning
- Flexible work schedule
- Being a part of a strong team
As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Water is a resource and a byproduct of all that we do – a critical element in offshore, onshore, upstream and downstream activities. The treatment and management of this water is becoming increasingly complex as our Oil and Gas customers work to keep pace with global standards, energy demand and environmental regulations.
At Siemens Water Solutions, our core business is processing and treating water and wastewater, addressing specific needs from simple products to complex, fully integrated solutions and service.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.