Location: Orlando, FL / Alpharetta, Georgia, GA / Houston, TX
Department: SE GP SV CD DIGI PA OP
Job Grade: 06 S40 or 5b S40
Mode of Employment: Full-Time/Permanent
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar. MBA preferred
- 8+ years of experience in the energy industry, engineering, technical sales support or similar, with general understanding of power industry and digital automation applications is required for a level 6 and 10+ years for a level 5b.
- Expert understanding of key business objectives of customers operating power generation systems, industrial processes, utilities, and proven ability to interpret customer operation into business needs and can translate those needs into specific solutions addressing opportunities.
- Solid knowledge of technology and operational aspects related to Power Generation Systems and/or Industrial Processes is preferred. Familiar with matrix organizations and brings proven ability to drive and influence peers without direct hierarchical links in a cross-cultural environment. Passion and willingness to drive adoption of new solutions and digitalization
As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers.
- Work closely with Business Development and Sales in North Americas Region Go-To-Market organization to drive pipeline growth and project development.
- Support Customer engagements in meetings and presentations with your solution/application expertise and will explain both technical aspects and customer business benefit for the proposed solutions
- Assist Sales offerings by collecting required materials such as updating marketing collateral, collecting costs, formulating customer return on investment story, offer language for both stand alone and contract offers
- Collaborate with other service vertical organizations to add additional services to modernization and upgrade initiatives, where applicable
- Recommend and work on initiatives intended to grow the pipeline for customer opportunities within your respective Regions, focus is Region North America and support Region Latin America additionally.
- Research competitors in the market and be able to articulate how Siemens Energy differentiates its solutions from competitors as well as deliver regular feedback to product owners that will help shape their product development and better position us for sales in the future
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Become part of a team that contributes to Decarbonized future of the Energy Technology
- Grow through intense exposure to Customer business problems and thus solving market driven challenges together with the support teams in technology and product management
- Exposure to an international team that acts in a complex environment across disciplines, continents, and verticals
- Digitalization, together with Decentralization and Decarbonization are the growth pillars of Siemens Energy future business success
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our division, Service and Digital, we offer a broad portfolio of cutting-edge technologies, services and solutions for the Gas and Power industries. In our Business Unit, Controls and Digitalization, we provide control systems and solutions.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.