Location: Orlando, FL
Department: SE GP G LRE AM FIN
Job Grade: 07 S30
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor’s degree in business or finance is required. MBA preferred.
- 5 years of experience in finance operations is required, experience in start-up operations and research & development within the gas and power industry is a preference.
- Experienced SAP user, including set-up experience preferred. Must possess an innovative and solution-oriented mindset.
- Capable of working independently from headquarters and in managing conflicting priorities.
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers.
- Oversee all finance activities of the AM R&D and Operations activities in the U.S. comprising of commercial responsibility for the Additive Manufacturing (AM) Application Center from sales to revenue recognition. Planning, controlling, and reporting of the AM Application Center P&L and the Research and Development (R&D) cost centers.
- Costing and pricing for customer projects in conjunction with the sales and engineering teams. Establish and manage project costs with the U.S. engineering and operations teams.
- Be the commercial interface to the sales function and to supply chain management.
- Set up and continuously improve commercial processes within Operations and R&D
- Manage reporting line to the VP Finance Additive Manufacturing and the Head of AM Americas.
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Experience and exposure to business development for customer solutions in the exciting and growing field of Additive Manufacturing.
- Commercial growth through leadership of and execution of multi-faceted business plan.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Generation, we offer a broad portfolio of cutting-edge technologies, services, and solutions for centralized and decentralized energy production.
Do you want to be a part of working on developing the next generation of AM concepts, and the related methods? Siemens Energy has invested in 3D printing with emphasis on the SLM technique (Selective Laser Melting). The AM technique enables brand new ways to design and manufacture components with improved functionality and shortened lead time. This requires new engineering and commercial skills for application of parts, and new methods to realize the benefits of AM.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.