Job ID: 1800001848
The Vice President, Fareportal Marketing Leader role will be responsible for initiating and leading marketing initiatives to drive growth for the CheapoAir and OneTravel Dual Card and Private Label portfolios, with a keen focus on driving marketing and product strategies and developing an omni-channel marketing plan, with particular focus on fully leveraging Fareportal’s channels.
- Partner with business and client team to lead, develop, implement, and monitor dynamic annual growth plans.
- Deliver Marketing programs through cross-functional matrixed organizational structure.
- Establish and develop key relationships at senior levels of partner organization.
- Understand and incorporate the client's key business objectives, strategic vision, and marketing calendar into the planning process to achieve set objectives.
- Optimize contractual marketing spend and pursue additional funds to meet growth goals.
- Identify portfolio segments to target for partner and business gain; test and implement programs to grow these segments.
- Manage all aspects of the value proposition, including tracking industry trends, competitor's and customer experience metrics. Ensure program profitability and penetration through continued enhancements.
- Drive program to effectively work in an omni-channel environment. Ensure digital assets are in place and optimized. Push for cutting edge thinking and agenda.
- Monitor and manage performance of all key credit and marketing metrics versus plan. Assist in the development of the Synchrony Financial planning cycle.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or in lieu of a degree, a high school diploma and 11 years of marketing experience
- A minimum of 8 years of marketing experience, preferably in credit card or financial services, including (can be concurrent):
- 5 years of demonstrated growth marketing leadership skills (analytic and creative) with significant exposure to consumer facing programs/products.
- 5 years of experience with digital marketing - online and mobile.
- Ability to travel as needed
- Outstanding communications, relationship building, influencing and collaboration skills.
- Strategic thinking with ability to develop and implement actionable plans to drive business results.
- Consumer finance experience and related industry experience. Familiarity with value proposition and/or new product development processes, from concept innovation through go-to-market execution.
- Direct marketing experience with both acquisition and loyalty/lifecycle channels.
- Proven ability to partner and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Strong problem solving skills with a demonstrated ability to evaluate situations using multiple sources of information.
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 85,000.00 - 170,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.