As a part of Optum, the largest network of medical groups in the country, Greenfield Health Clinic is seeking a Full Time Family/Internal Medicine Physician to join our team in Portland, OR. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in the world and start doing your life’s best work.
GreenField Health is a patient-centered, primary care medical home that provides proactive and comprehensive evidence-based care. We forge deep relationships with outpatients through the delivery of impeccable service and reliably innovative clinical care. Partnerships with trusted specialists help us meet all the care needs of our patients. Our clinic is conveniently located off Highway 26 and 217, adjacent to Providence St. Vincent Medical Center and the Sunset Transit Station.
This is a traditional outpatient primary care medicine practice supporting patients from Portland and its surrounding communities: We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package with productivity and quality incentives. Those looking to advance their career: Leadership pathways available at the local/clinical, regional or national level.
- Outpatient: Primary Care including office consults, annual visits, follow up appointments and in office procedures
- Average Patients per day: 18 patients
- Ancillary Primary Care team includes Social Work, Behavioral Health, Physical Therapy, and Pharmacy
- Call is light and shared | Triage RN call
- Comfortable seeing pediatric to geriatric aged patients; general in office procedures
- Medical Assistant to support Physician; rooming patients, vitals, RX refills, follow up appointments
- $75,000 Sign-on Incentive
- Welcome New Family/Internal Medicine Grads
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Graduate of four-year U.S. Medical School or equivalent. Residency completed in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Unrestricted OR Physician License or ability to obtain
- Current OR DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Current BLS
- EMR Proficient
- Excellent time management skills
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off
- Paid License Renewals
- Malpractice Coverage
- Employee Wellness Program
OUR MISSION AND VALUES
To help people live healthier lives and help make the health system work better for everyone.
Integrity: Honor commitments. Never compromise ethics.
Compassion: Walk in the shoes of people we serve and those with whom we work.
Relationships: Build trust through collaboration.
Innovation: Invent the future, learn from the past.
Performance: Demonstrate excellence in everything we do.
From our flexible delivery models to evidence-based interventions, we're approaching care in a unique way - unlike anyone else in the marketplace. Care delivery represents a significant investment, growth and performance opportunity for Optum and you.
Ready to be a part of something great? Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone-of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income-deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes - an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.