We’re changing the way enterprises think about Security. Our goal is to be the leading cloud security and analytics platform globally. It’s time for smart cloud/web security, we innovate the way security is done, i.e. that we provide a cloud-based service as opposed to traditional on-prem solutions. Our patented Cloud XD technology eliminates blind spots by going deeper than any other security provider to quickly target and control activities across thousands of cloud services and millions of websites. With full control from our cloud, our customers benefit from 360-degree data protection that guards data everywhere and advanced threat protection that stops elusive attacks. At Netskope, we call this smart cloud security.
Netskope is the leader in cloud security. We believe that people and companies should be able to collaborate without limits, working safely across the cloud, web, devices, and locations. Our corporate leadership is clear, open, and honest, leaders share what’s happening in the company, and all employees make a big impact. Recognized as a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant, on Glassdoor and Fortune Magazine as one of the top 100 cloud companies in the world, and as one of the three fastest-growing cybersecurity companies, Netskope is a fast-moving company built to be the strategic enterprise security partner for a long time to come. Netskope is headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Visit us at www.netskope.com and follow us on Twitter@Netskope and Facebook.About the Role
Responsible for the administration of all cloud service platforms. Seeking a senior level system administrator with Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) hosting operations experience. The Cloud Engineer will primarily work on projects involving designing/implementing new clients, products, processes and solutions within the Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) cloud computing services. Architect, deploy, and administer computing services in various Cloud Infrastructure providers in Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure. This position is ideal for a mid-to-senior level system admin looking to bring their public cloud experience to a growing company.
- AWS 2+ years' experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies(e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security
- DevOps: experience as a DevOps\Cloud Engineer\admin in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools
- Knowledge about APIs. You can design RESTful services and integrate with other data providers, and you know when to use JSON or XML.
- A solid understanding of networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and distributed networks).
- Lots of experience with Linux/UNIX systems and the best practices for deploying applications to those stacks.
- Experience with different databases, including working knowledge of SQL, relational data stores (we use PostgreSQL) — and maybe even NoSQL databases (we hope!).
- A commitment to best practices. We’ll want your opinions on operational processes, DevOps, deployment checklists, and more
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or combination of comparable education and experience typically obtained by 5 or more years related work experience.