Location: Orlando, FL or Houston, TX
Department: SE P GPS DDM
Job Grade: 05b S50
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, business informatics, information technology or equal, ideally with certificate in project management. Master's degree is preferred.
- 10+ years of professional working experience in the software product services industry, preferably with strong RPA transformation experience
- 5+ years of professional experience leading software automation and/or integration projects and project management experience as a project lead
- Knowledge / experience with ERP and data analytics systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Organized, ability to work independent and within a team to achieve given objectives
- English, German a plus. International working experience preferred
- 10 – 20% business travel (international & domestic)
- As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers
- You will fulfill functional and program management roles in the support of our digitalization goals
- Lead the transformation effort to standardize the delivery management and enabling technology landscape within Procurement to achieve cost efficiency and service delivery performance
- Manage relationships across all levels of our internal customers to ensure the successful creation and implementation of automation programs
- Consulting customers to provide functional and consulting expertise in areas including program creation, solution design, business case creation, project management, business process improvement, and risk identification/mitigation
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Be part of a growing function with a dynamic, challenging, and inspiring working environment in the energy business
- Provides ability to work with a wide range of businesses and functions to gain knowledge of the operational and commercial processes in the business
- Gain an overview of the full breadth of Siemens Energy Service portfolio and its financial development
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy & Technology and more.
Our team is actively supporting the Siemens Energy Digital Transformation, a global digitization initiative launched to optimize the functionality of Siemens Energy Procurement. We are looking for a driven, self-motivated individual with excellent project management skills and software product services industry experience to support the implementation of our digitalization projects. You will be adding value through driving end to end process improvements across Siemens Energy while generating synergies by utilizing standardized solutions and supporting process harmonization.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.