Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time? At Siemens Energy, we can.
Our Sales and Marketing Development Program is a Full Time, 14-month development program where you will have the opportunity to rotate in four different energy-related organizations within Siemens Energy or one of our Joint Ventures. Upon completion of the program, you will be assigned to one of our sales or marketing groups located in the US.
This program kicks off in Summer of 2022 in Orlando, FL!
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Seeking proactive, driven, and emerging individuals who want to become part of our development program in the sales / marketing area of the energy business.
- Excited to experience 4 different parts of the energy industry during the development program.
- By June 2022, you will have a bachelor’s degree in: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial/System Engineering, Industrial Distribution, Chemical Engineering, Energy Systems, Business, or Marketing/Sales (with technical or engineering experience)
- A shown technical foundation and knowledge of engineering concepts with a desire to work collaboratively in support of customer goals.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa authorization may be eligible for internal transfers.
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Develop a deep understanding of the power industry and the types of challenges our customers face.
- Working with Siemens Energy’s team of owners, fine-tune your technical and commercial proficiencies in both the sales and marketing fields.
- Complete on-the-job training, formalized business and technical workshops, and other marketing events to allow you to form a large network within our company and its subsidiaries.
- Become a vital part of one of the Technical Sales, Field Sales, or Marketing Organizations.
Your opportunities for personal growth
- This program will assist in preparing you for a permanent position within our organization by providing training and career growth in a variety of ways.
- Learning the skills required to build and advance relationships both internal and external to Siemens Energy to grow your customer base.
- Participate in more than seven weeks of training throughout the program where you will develop and fine-tune your technical and commercial competencies in the sales and marketing fields.
- Establish a solid business network across the company from professional to executive levels.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine dedication at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Our program is crafted to equip outstanding problem solvers and dedicated individuals with an all-encompassing proficiency in the energy industry, this understanding will allow program participants to build a balanced career path within Siemens Energy!
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.