LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of relevant experience required.
- Experience troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing plant electronic/pneumatic systems, in outage maintenance and planning. Experience installing, maintaining, and repairing plant instrumentation, computers, electrical, electronic, and pneumatic control equipment.
- Operation and Maintenance experience in a Power Plant.
- Experience and knowledge with Siemens T3000 control system.
- Experience with machine vibration equipment, with maintaining and testing medium/high voltage switchgear including their associated protection relays.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers.
As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Identify required spare parts inventory. Perform preventative maintenance tasks.
- Writing maintenance procedure. Maintaining as built system drawings.
- Identify required system modifications and prepare economic justification.
- Identifying outage maintenance items for planning purposes. Be part of the electrical/I&C maintenance team that reviews the performance of plant equipment. Utilize the computerized CMMS including preventive maintenance, inventory control, and work orders, etc.
- Assist with outage planning, spare parts purchasing, and inventory control. Diagnose, troubleshoot, and maintain power generation plant systems.
- Install, maintain, and repair plant instrumentation, computers, electrical, electronic, and pneumatic control equipment.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair plant electronic/pneumatic systems, T3000 control system and facility computers, process control equipment and instrumentation.
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical components such as rotating electrical equipment, meters, motor controllers, switchgear, plant lighting and battery systems as required. Install and calibrate instrumentation and control systems.
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Siemens Energy offers tuition reimbursement, empowering employees to develop their skills, education and personal growth giving them the tools needed to expand their horizons within the company.
- Siemens Energy promotes continual learning by offering access to the Learn@Siemens-Energy platform. Learn@Siemens-Energy offers both in-person and virtual courses ranging from technical instruction to leadership skills.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Generation, we offer a broad portfolio of cutting edge technologies, services and solutions for centralized and decentralized energy production.
Siemens Energy Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today's industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions, and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Energy Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Check out this video to see what we do!
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.