Location: Alpharetta, GA / Orlando, FL / Charlotte, NC / Houston, TX
Department: SE GP SV CD NA GTM
Job Grade: 07 S40 or 6 S40
Mode of Employment: Permanent/Full-time
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar required.
- 5+ years of business solution selling experience and selling to VP / C level executives is required. Candidates with more experience may be eligible for a higher level.
- Must have experience identifying, managing, and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques. Validated quota achiever is a must.
- Excellent understanding of the power industry, US market, customer requirements, and competitive landscape is required. Strong interpersonal and presentation skills. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Team-selling experience is a must.
- As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers.
- As an After Market Sales Executive, through valuable, strategic-level conversations, you will maintain relationships to preserve and expand market penetration within your assigned installed base territory. You will continue to position customized solutions that drive business outcomes.
- Develop and nurture relationships for after market accounts within in an assigned territory. Demonstrate /sell value to key decision makers, stakeholders, and influencers throughout complex sales cycles
- Develop and communicate short / long term strategies through account plans to ensure transparency of business development activities within Siemens Energy. Lead cross-functional teams and establish the appropriate internal / external resources to drive opportunities to close. Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Track all opportunities and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Will be able to gain experience in a complex sales environment being the face of Controls & digitalization business to our clients
- Exposure to many of the business units and divisions within Siemens Energy, and our strategic partners
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our division, Service and Digital, we offer a broad portfolio of cutting-edge technologies, services and solutions for the Gas and Power industries. In our Business Unit, Controls and Digitalization, we provide control systems and solutions.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.