LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- University Degree in computer science, cybersecurity, electronics, or related field.
- 5+ years of meaningful professional experience in in leading global organizations, or equivalent demonstrated experience in industrial cybersecurity technologies.
- Experience in OT and industrial cybersecurity. Ability to assess security threats and risk impact on organization.
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders in a variety of functions at multiple levels including executive management.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization. Experience in leading across organizational reporting lines.
- Experience in managing multiple projects.
- Diversity awareness and mindset and ability to work in cross functional teams.
- Personal initiative, quality, and result orientation.
- Analytical ability and strategic thinking.
- Excellent communication skills in English and German.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 20% of time.
- Shape and execute the global industrial cybersecurity strategy, roadmap and implementation policy for Siemens Energy that entails establishing a process improvement program and an awareness program. You lead, manage, and motivate a team, a global community, and individuals.
- Identify best practices and derive companywide technology standards, processes & policies in all customer-facing Siemens Energy products, solutions, and services, as well as all manufacturing and production sites globally.
- Advise executive, product, portfolio, and factory management regarding industrial security. Establish a risk-based security framework for manufacturing and production security and track the implementation and adherence of security standards, processes, and policies in the business.
- Synchronize adequately with all cybersecurity departments in Siemens Energy to holistically secure our products and solutions.
- Coordinate relevant standardization and regulation for industrial cybersecurity.
- Ensure that the cybersecurity organization supports the cybersecurity of our portfolio and production facilities by providing technology, awareness, and risk mitigation.
- You establish, lead, and maintain global security expert networks and communities.
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Be part of a growing function with a dynamic, challenging, and inspiring working environment in the energy business
- Gain an overview of the full breadth of Siemens Energy digitalization transformation program working with all business segments around the world
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy & Technology and more.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.
Company: Siemens Energy Global GmbH & Co. KG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time