Location: Orlando, Florida
Department: SE P GPS DDM
Job Grade: 06 S40
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, business informatics, information technology or related field is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- 5 years+ professional experience in SCM/Procurement and Consulting as well as experience in designing, setting up and implementing large scale digital transformations
- 3+ years’ experience using proven change management methodologies like Prosci (Certified practitioner preferred)
- Strong analytical skills with problem-solving skills and complex troubleshooting methods
- Outstanding project management skills, leaderships skills and knowledge of agile approaches. Project management certification preferred.
- A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences, developing, and coaching diverse teams, and ensuring diverse perspectives are heard
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Organized, ability to work independent and within a team to achieve given objectives
- English, German a plus. International working experience preferred
- 10 – 20% business travel (international & domestic)
- As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers
- In your new role as Senior Digital Transformation Project Manager (f/m/d) you shape the Siemens Energy Digitalization Strategy and implement core elements.
- You understand the processes and challenges of digitalization and transformation within the company and proactively drive the development of new solutions
- You act as an entrepreneur, passioned networker, change agent and promoter. You drive digitalization to the next dimension of value by unleashing the power of people through innovative Change Management approaches and methodologies
- Further, you always strive to identify promising Transformation initiatives solutions and you know how to scale up and make them real, including architecting innovative approaches and methodologies
- You establish credibility with our stakeholders by demonstrating expertise and knowledge of various aspects of procurement transformations and becoming a trusted advisor in the next generation of Procurement
- You establish and deliver projects that support agile / iterative transformation
- In addition, you ensure an active stakeholder management and represent Siemens Energy Procurement in all regards of digitalization internally and externally.
- You lead, manage, and motivate teams and individuals.
- Your opportunities for personal growth
- Be part of a growing function with a dynamic, challenging, and inspiring working environment in the energy business
- Provides ability to work with a wide range of businesses and functions to gain knowledge of the operational and commercial processes in the business
- Gain an overview of the full breadth of Siemens Energy Service portfolio and its financial development
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy & Technology and more.
Our team is actively supporting the Siemens Energy Digital Transformation, a global digitalization initiative launched to optimize the functionality of Siemens Energy Procurement. The Transformation & Change Management Cluster is leading the way to drive sustainable changes in the way people work. We help to navigate the landscape of disruption and manager strategic transformation initiatives in our procurement organization. Join us in the journey to enable, engage, and accelerate digital transformation!
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.