Location: Orlando, FL or Houston, TX
Department: SE P GPS DDM
Job Grade: 05b S40
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/ IT, economics or have a comparable education with 10+ years of corresponding professional experience. Master’s degree is preferred.
- 10+ years of professional experience in the area of SCM/Procurement and Consulting or IT.
- Project management skills and knowledge of agile approaches.
- Senior expert to define landscapes and know how to transfer them into the organization
- Expert knowledge of SAP Ariba, S/4, ECC, landscapes as well as visualization skills.
- Experience user of methods of process modeling and project management
- Knowledge on how to setup hotlines and monitor their performance
- Experience acting in an international environment you are willing to travel and bring excellent English and German communication skills.
- 10 – 20% business travel (international & domestic)
- As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers
- Define and develop Procurement Process and -application landscape
- Drive optimization and digitalization of E2E processes
- Optimizes the interaction between applications
- Setup support functions and monitor them
- Motivate, mentor, and empower your functional and direct project team members
- Exhibit an entrepreneurial mindset bringing passion and drive to your work while promoting and celebrating the achievements of projects
- Strive to identify promising process and applications opportunities
- Optimize “Guardrails” for procurement processes and applications and implement them in the procurement community
- You will be the link between Siemens Energy Business and Siemens Energy IT in order to secure an efficient landscape
- You will be a frontrunner for new technologies, processes and methods for our landscape
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Be part of a growing function with a dynamic, challenging, and inspiring working environment in the energy business
- Provides ability to work with a wide range of businesses and functions to gain knowledge of the operational and commercial processes in the business
- Gain an overview of the full breadth of Siemens Energy Service portfolio and its financial development
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy & Technology and more.
Our team is actively supporting the Siemens Energy Digital Transformation, a global digitization initiative launched to optimize the functionality of Siemens Energy Procurement. We are looking for a driven, self-motivated individual with excellent project management skills and software product services industry experience to support the implementation of our digitalization projects. You will be adding value through driving end to end process improvements across Siemens Energy while generating synergies by utilizing standardized solutions and supporting process harmonization.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.