Data & Artificial Intelligence Architect (Azure PaaS) - Senior Manager
New York City, NY, United States Posted 16 days ago
Do you know how great data design can support critical business decision-making? So do we.
Data is more than just information: it’s valuable insight that gives businesses the knowledge to transform.
You design data solutions that enable clients to see the whole picture and provide insightful and accurate analysis that helps to build successful businesses.
About the job
As a Group Manager, Data Engineering, you use modern data engineering techniques and Advanced Analytics methods to give your clients the information they need. You collect, aggregate, store and reconcile data from multiple sources, helping to design and build data pipelines, streams, reporting tools, data generators and a whole range of tools to provide information and insight. You know how to read the patterns and trends that influence business outcomes.
Day to day, you will:
Give colleagues and clients the tools to find and use data for routine and non-routine analysis
Use your sound business acumen to translate business requirements into technical solutions
Analyse current business practices, processes and procedures to spot future opportunities
Assess client needs to create bespoke data design services
Create the building blocks for transforming enterprise data solutions
Design and build modern data pipelines, data streams, and data service Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
Create the architectures, data warehouses and databases that support access and Advanced Analytics, and bring them to life through modern visualization tools
Implement effective metrics and monitoring
Be comfortable to make your own decisions and guide your colleagues
Travel as needed.
You’re an organized problem-solver with a talent for business, whose knowledge and experience helps turn business needs into solutions. You guide and support your team, whether at home or around the world, to provide successful and accessible data analytics that solve real-world problems.
Your skills and experience include:
• Transforming business needs into technical solutions
• Mapping data and analytics
• Data profiling, cataloguing and mapping to enable the design and build of technical data flows
• Use proven methods to solve business problems using Azure Data and Analytics services in combination with building data pipelines, data streams and system integration
• Sound knowledge of .NET C# and T-SQL, and familiarity with U-SQL
• Knowledge of multiple Azure data applications
• Experience in preparing data for and building pipelines and architecture.