Location: Raleigh, NC
Department: SE GP T NA US FIN TR
Job Grade: 08 S30
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent experience required
- 2 -5 years of experience in commercial aspects of execution and controlling of projects, with 1-4 years of professional experience in contract admin or commercial project management experience preferred.
- Thorough understanding of GAAP and IFRS, strong skills in PC applications, primarily SAP, Microsoft Office, as well as strong analytical skills
- Work independently, capable at multitasking and meeting deadlines; great team player and open to learn
· Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers
- Financial execution of construction projects including creating sale orders and setting up project in SAP, revenue recognition, invoicing and payment terms, maintenance of project costs, securities, taxes and insurance requirements
- Project Controlling, Forecasting and Reporting of financial status for portfolio of dedicated projects
- Ensures the accuracy of project books and records and their compliance with financial guidelines
- Support the Technical Project Manager in project steering /contract negotiations, accounting, development of strategies or solutions.
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Working on energy projects to support the transition to a sustainable future
- Becoming a part of Siemens Energy family of more than 88 thousand people worldwide
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Transmission we offer our customers products, solutions and services to transfer energy efficiently ranging from expansion and replacing to upgrading.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.