LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience as a Power Plant Operator
- Be able to demonstrate a strong aptitude in math, mechanical and electrical ability
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to work well in a team environment
- Be self-driven
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers.
As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Supervise the operation of the plant in a safe, reliable, and economic manner.
- Maintain electric generation according to AECI Dispatch requirements and Maintain 0 RIIR's, and LTA's.
- Ensure no Air or Water discharges exceed permitted levels.
- Supervise the Control Room and Aux. Operators and assist them in carrying out his/her duties and responsibilities.
- Strives to maintain an injury free environment.
- Supervise the plant process and electrical distribution through plant distributive control system (DCS) and other process control devices.
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Siemens offers tuition reimbursement, empowering employees to develop their skills, education and personal growth giving them the tools needed to expand their horizons within the company.
- Siemens promotes continual learning by offering access to the Learn@Siemens platform. Learn@Siemens offers both in-person and virtual courses ranging from technical instruction to leadership skills.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Generation, we offer a broad portfolio of cutting-edge technologies, services and solutions for centralized and decentralized energy production.
Our service organization is responsible for safely operating and maintaining the facility and all equipment to meet production schedules and minimize cost. We provide hands on operation and maintenance of all equipment at the plant.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.