Location: Orlando, FL or Houston, TX
Department: SE P GPS FD
Job Grade: 06 S40 or 07 S40, depending on experience
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Master's degree, ideally in human resources management, organizational psychology, social sciences, business administration or equal
- 7+ years of professional experience in a learning and development or similar role and 3-5 years leading workforce transformation projects in large organizations. International working experience preferred
- Professional working experience in Competence Development, Change Management, Cultural transformation
- Strong analytical skills with problem-solving skills and complex troubleshooting methods
- Proven understanding and application of adult learning theory; learning needs and performance gap analysis; instructional design, development, implementation; and assessment/evaluation of learning
- Strong training/presentation/facilitation skills, with experience in the design and delivery of interactive training session and experiential learning programs.
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint, and high affinity for HR tools
- 10 – 20% business travel (international & domestic)
- As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers
- Develop and deliver strategic initiatives to build a learning culture, critical capabilities, and competencies in alignment with organizational strategy, with a focus on the areas of talent management, career development, performance management, learning, and leadership development
- Leading the design, development, pilot, delivery, and evaluation of innovative learning and competence development solutions that support Siemens Procurement professionals' performance and growth
- Defining and executing Learning and development strategies in collaboration with senior leaders, and cross-functional Talent stakeholders
- Aligning project teams and stakeholders to implement highly effective and innovative Learning and Development solutions, including digitized content, individualized learning paths, social learning, and development in the flow of work
- In close alignment with our HR department, monitor the current and future skill demand of our Procurement workforce, identify gaps and derive appropriate measures to upskill and reskill the organization for future readiness
- Champion organizational learning and develop needs analysis (using a variety of metrics and tools including surveys, interviews, focus groups, and or/consultation with leaders, strategic partners, and staff at all levels), and articulate recommendations for achieving strategic results and stakeholder needs considering best practices and research.
- Assess the success of development plans and coach employees to make the most of learning opportunities
- Define, customize, and maintain job architecture based on stakeholder requirements, e.g., job level, job grade, position, title, job families
- Support in the supervision and implementation of various projects (such as "Diversity, Equity and Inclusion")
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Drive, change and lead the siemens energy transformation
- Unlock employee´s potential in driving the energy transformation
- Revolutionize the employee experience across Siemens Energy globally
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy & Technology and more.
A series of trends including decarbonization, digitalization, and decentralization are having a significant impact on the energy sector. While the societal and political pressure to reduce CO2 footprints is changing customer demands, major technological developments accelerate structural changes. These developments result in major challenges for the workforce. Our team is a diverse group of strategic advisors and partners actively working to prepare our workforce for the future of work.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.