Location: Orlando, FL
Department: SE IT APD CRM US
Job Grade: 08 S50
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or business domain
- 2+ years of Salesforce consulting/client facing experience following a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology
- Salesforce integration knowledge (using APIs and cloud integration tools, preferably Snaplogic)
- Strong technical knowledge in delivering CRM solutions using Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, Tableau)
- Strong skills in the areas of configuration, customization using APEX & Lightning
- Salesforce System and Application Architect certifications preferred
- As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers
- Collaborate with global project teams for solution architecture, estimates, delivery, etc.
- Build and maintain effective working relationship with key technology leaders, product owners, and subject matter experts
- Design and implement technical solutions to satisfy CRM functional and non-functional requirements while ensuring quality and timely delivery
- Develop and maintain thorough subject matter expertise of the CRM functionality, data models and solution architectures
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps; Salesforce integration tools and best practices; and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange
- Partner with other architects, vendors, partners, business and technical teams to understand business needs and translate them into capability/platform roadmaps working toward realizing the roadmaps
Your opportunities for personal growth
- learning from experiences
- agile culture that adapts to your needs
- open feedback culture
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy & Technology and more.
In Value Center CRM we deliver comprehensive customer relationship management, project management, and project execution solutions that enable our business partners to better support our end customers.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.