Location: Orlando, Florida
Department: SE CYS BP
Job Grade: 12 S30
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- High school diploma is required, higher education is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience working as an administrative assistant
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- A positive attitude with high energy and good communication skills
- Business-fluent English language skills required
- German and / or Spanish language skills desirable
- As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
· Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers
- General administrative duties including scheduling meetings, managing meeting logistics, organizing catering and conference room availability, etc.
- Managing onboarding/offboarding actions for employees
- Coordinating all domestic and international travel, including VISA procurement
- Reconciling expense reports
- Organizing and coordinating all-hands meetings and lunch & learn meetings
- Preparing presentation, reports, spreadsheets, and other documents
- Maintaining organization’s Wiki page
- Maintaining meeting notes as needed
- Handling shipping and receiving responsibilities, including ECC and customs invoices
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Be part of a global, growing function with a dynamic, challenging, and inspiring working environment in the energy business
- Opportunity to bring in your own ideas and creativity
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
You will be part of an organization that is responsible for providing cybersecurity support for all Siemens Energy Divisions and Functions as well as all seven Siemens Energy hubs by protecting the Siemens Energy speciﬁc IT / OT infrastructure and the company’s customer-facing products, solutions and services worldwide.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.