Location: Concord, CA (West Territory-Open to remote)
Department: SE GP I SV NA FO PM WEST
Job Grade: Grip Level 6/7
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent (Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience in Project Management, Project Engineering, Project Development, and/or Construction Management with significant experience in the O&G and Power Industry is required. Those with more experience may be considered for a higher level.
- Ability to develop risk analysis and mitigation plans, cash flows, schedules, and cost estimates
- Project controls (estimating, cost and schedule experience), construction management, and familiarity with commercial transactions
- Sound knowledge of business management principles, practices, procedures, and strong negotiation skills
- Travel up to 50-75% (US Only)
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word/Excel/MS Project), Salesforce/CRM, SAP and Primavera
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers
As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Provide technical and commercial guidance to the Client Facing Team for project estimates and execution planning.
- Manage turnarounds, overhauls, and maintenance of process and generating equipment. (Experience managing European Steam Turbine projects preferred)
- Management duties that span the entire lifetime of a project from opportunity development and quotation through project closeout and cash collection.
- Manage project controls for schedule and cost compliance (monitor budgets and trends) on all assigned projects.
- Conduct weekly project budget reviews, manage project costs, and provide accurate input for cost forecast to completion, budget variances and proposed mitigation plans.
- Provide all documentation required for invoicing submittal and review all invoices prior to issuing to client.
- Continued support of business development and client acquisition.
Your opportunities for personal growth
· Mentorship opportunities from team members with decades of industry experience
· Technical challenges drive growth of problem-solving abilities
· Encouraged to pursue continued education and professional certifications related to job function (i.e., MBA, PMP, etc.)
· Further develop your abilities to manage internal and external project stakeholders
· Key exposure to senior level management
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications, we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification, and solutions for Subsea business.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand Company
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.