Location: Painted Post, NY
Department: SE GP I SV CP OPS
Job Grade: 07 S40 or 08 S40, depending on experience
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- BS Degree (prefer Industrial Eng., Mech Eng., or Business) with related work experience.
- 2 years minimum experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 1 years proven “Lean” experience eliminating waste in the work environment.
· Key characteristics: perseverance, action oriented, highly organized.
- Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Prefer: MS Industrial Engineering and certification as Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt.
- As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers
- Improve on-time delivery & cycle time.
- Elimination of waste in the manufacturing areas.
- Provide leadership and facilitate continuous and break-through innovations and process improvements.
- Support the enterprise-wide Operational Excellence program by managing Continuous Improvement Projects at each plant site ensuring that best practices are implemented across the operations.
- Identify, develop, and manage projects that will drive Manufacturing Excellence within the operations.
- Project management design and implementation for BE Projects and Kaizen Events.
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Lean/Six Sigma Certification
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand Company
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.