- 5-8 years of experience within logistics/inventory coordinating, supply chain, & forecasting, Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business or other technical fields preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; SAP proficiency.
- Profound experience managing vendors; extreme customer-focus, both internal & external, and a collaborative team player
- Self-motivated, demonstrate problem solving abilities, continuous improvement, and decision-making skills
- Adaptable and seasoned cross functional communicator, with sharp critical thinking skills
- Skilled Influencer, possessing strong diplomacy, teamwork, & interpersonal skills and savvy. Ability to assess priorities, demonstrate flexibility and understand sense of urgency
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers
As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Contributes to implementation and ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes, and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance (e.g. compliant Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process, Procurement guidelines, IT systems). Prepares and conducts negotiations to obtain highest feasible savings.
- Executes Supplier Management processes (e.g. qualification, selection, evaluation, development, classification). Establishes proper sourcing and Procurement processes and controls all Procurement resources and activities in the project.
- Participates in project/sales meetings as project core team member to exert a shaping influence at an early stage and to optimize internal workflows and processes. Analyzes customer inquiries during bid preparation / opportunity management phases and exactly understands the customer's functional needs to include (supplier) innovations.
- Provides supplier information to the project and conducts project-specific supplier evaluations (project evaluations).
- Seamlessly manage the placement of both direct and indirect purchase requisitions
- Execute standard, specialized, & complex activities within Procurement such as purchase order maintenance, expedite activity, inbound material discrepancy resolution, GR/IR resolution, blocked invoice resolution, overdue PO follow up, MD04 exception messages, and more
- Be part of a newly formed growing team.
- Think automation and look to incorporate and develop Bots for efficiency gains.
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand Company
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.