Location: Broussard, LA
Department: SE GP I SO WS OC SD OS
Job Grade: 12 S40
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- 2 Years of industry experience, knowledge of oil & gas production systems is preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License is required.
- Experience in 14 C, Safe Charts, and GOM standards. Experience with I & E systems is preferred.
- Knowledge/Experience in Water Filtration. Understanding of reverse osmosis systems is preferred.
- As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
- Participates in semi-complex equipment installation, trial runs, investigative tests, repairs and overhauls.
- Participates in training customers on semi-complex products and services.
- Performs semi-complex maintenance on equipment, testing of equipment, and completing documentation/QAQC of all installations, inspections, maintenance and repair work, and failures.
- Participates in responding to semi-complex service or systems calls.
- Participates in the assessment of semi-complex product/equipment performance, based on field data, and recommends modifications and/or improvements.
- Perform well flowback, pipeline dewatering and other water filtration related scopes of work in the Offshore Environment.
- Travel Offshore & Internationally, with 24 Hours Call.
- Projects are typically planned several days in advance prior to mobilization, and when not on a project, the Technician is required to report to the shop for a normal 40 hour week.
Your opportunities for personal growth
- On the Job Experience
- Informal & Formal Learning
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Water is a resource and a byproduct of all that we do – a critical element in offshore, onshore, upstream and downstream activities. The treatment and management of this water is becoming increasingly complex as our Oil and Gas customers work to keep pace with global standards, energy demand and environmental regulations.
At Siemens Water Solutions, our core business is processing and treating water and wastewater, addressing specific needs from simple products to complex, fully integrated solutions and service.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.