LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in industrial mechanical repair
- Background in repair of large steam turbines and centrifugal compressors
- Demonstrated ability to effectively perform their assigned tasks with limited supervision and works well with others
- Ability to interpret specifications, manufacturing drawings and follow directions
- Experience with welding is plus
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers.
As a federal contractor, Siemens Energy continues to monitor federal and state legal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. Siemens Energy is pausing its mandatory vaccine policy while the issue is addressed by the courts. SEI will monitor the situation closely and may reimplement its policy if required to comply with federal law. Should the vaccine policy be reimplemented, this position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious accommodation.
- Primary responsibility includes disassembly, cleaning, inspection, repair and assembly of steam turbines, steam T&T valves and centrifugal compressors
- Review of shop routers, review and understanding manufacturing drawings
- Filling out as found inspection reports denoting required repairs
- Review bills of materials and compile spare parts report
- Review repair process and implement repairs
- Provide support to other departments as required
- Provide welding support as required
- Perform job related tasks as assigned by management
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Learning from experiences
- Team work to reach a common goal
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications, we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification, and solutions for Subsea business.
The equipment assembly department works as a team within a team to ensure that all projects are completed safely, correctly in support of Siemens Energy’s commitment to being the industry’s” Premier Service Provider”.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand Company
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.