- Drive products into customer projects through adoption by creating methodology and flows, including infrastructure and integration into a customer’s environment, identifying pilot projects for tool use, debugging issues, and bringing up new methods and flows.
- Develop close relationships with customers through as many levels as possible to assess their technical and business requirements. Identify the options/ability for Siemens/Mentor's flows/solutions to develop and implement technical sales plans.
- Uncover or qualify new opportunities, the technical viability of a lead, and strategize the opportunity clearly with the sales team.
- To proactively share account, evaluation, competitor, technology, and other helpful information with peers, sales teams, management, and product divisions to help us compete more effectively.
- Provide technical leadership for assigned accounts.
- Apply company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues. Works on problems of broad and undefined scope and brings scope to them.
- Willing to develop deep product knowledge for Silicon Test Solutions products and has the competent technical skills to support the products.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Other reasonable actions not named are required by management or leadership.
- BSEE or BSCS from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience as an Applications Engineer or related field
- Digital design experience and RTL coding with Verilog or VHDL, or both.
- Simulation and verification expertise.
- Proven track record of Design for Test (DFT) for ASIC design.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Tcl language and programming concepts.
- Command of Microsoft Office products
- Project management experience
- An in-depth understanding of Design for Test (DFT) structures is required. This includes scan-based testing, Scan Compression, Memory BIST, Logic BIST, and Boundary Scan (1149.1 and .6).
- Knowledge of scan data compression methodologies
- Experience with diagnosis-driven yield analysis is also an asset.
- Excellent communication, written and verbal; influencing, teamwork, and diplomacy skills
- Demonstrable drive and commitment
- Adaptability, dedication, persistence, and assertiveness
- Marketing-related knowledge
- Understands basic sales tactics
- Familiarity with business and financial terminology
- High energy, practical presentation skills
- Has a Global perspective
- Able to communicate at all levels of management, both internally and at the customer
- Problem-solving skills
- Self-starter that can work independently of the team
- MSEE in a related field
- Experience with Siemens/Mentor DFT products
The total cash compensation range for this position is $101,100 to $202,000 with 20% of this being comprised of an annual incentive target. If you reside in the Bay Area, the total cash compensation range for this position is $115,800 to $218,600 with 20% of this being comprised of an annual incentive target. The compensation offered is based on the successful candidate’s work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training.
Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.