Come Join our Community Based Practice and Enjoy the Pacific Northwest Lifestyle!
As a part of Optum, the largest network of medical groups in the country, Family Medical Group NE is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join our team in Portland, OR. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in the world and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
Family Medical Group NE is a patient-centered, primary care clinic that provides proactive and comprehensive evidence-based care. Our clinic is conveniently located off the Banfield, one block from Grant Park, on the corner of NE Knott Street and NE 33rd Avenue.
- $75,000 Sign-on incentive
- Outpatient: Primary Care including office consults, annual visits, follow up appointments and in office procedures.
- Work life balance with flexible shifts- Full or Part Time
- Full range of population from pediatric- to geriatric-aged patients
- Medical Assistants and Advanced Practice Clinical support
- Call is light and shared | Triage RN call
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including medical malpractice coverage and tail policy, generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays, CME time and dollars, medical, dental and vision benefits, company paid life insurance, bonus potential.
- Graduate of four-year U.S. Medical School or equivalent. Residency completed in Family Medicine
- Unrestricted OR Physician License or ability to obtain
- Current OR DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Current BLS
- EMR Proficient
- 2+ years of experience
- Ability to communicate with others effectively both orally and in writing in working out solutions to problems or questions relating to the practice
- Ability to establish rapport and gain confidence in others (clinicians, patients and partners in the community)
- Ability to function as a team member
- Excellent time management skills
Careers with Optum. Here’s the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So, when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care must go to reach its fullest potential.
What makes Optum different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak for their license
- As one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organization in the country, Optum consistently delivers clinical outcomes that meet or exceed national standards
- We promote a culture of clinical innovation and transformation
- Lower Costs
- Improved Outcomes
- Patient Experience
- Clinician Well-Being
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community or our local organizations
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.