New York City, NY, United States Posted 6 days ago
Blockstack is a new internet for decentralized apps. With Blockstack, you own your data and maintain your privacy, security and freedom. Blockstack is open source project and a public benefit corporation. Learn more.
Blockstack is now entering a hyper-growth stage and is seeking a world-class Senior Recruiting Partner to double team size over the next year. This role is ideal for a seasoned and well-networked individual who has previously scaled technology companies across all departments. This role will work directly with the Blockstack co-founders and executive team.
- Collaborate with team members to own the recruitment division of Blockstack, creating a healthy pipeline of inbound, sourced, and referred talent leads
- Build upon the Blockstack hiring brand via online and in-person interaction(i.e. MeetUps, job boards, and PR initiatives)
- Budget growth and report on metrics
- Hands-on recruit for a number of roles simultaneously
- Stay up to date about new projects and initiatives in the Blockchain space and react to market trends
- Leverage your network of top talent to ensure quality placement for crucial roles
You take pride in building healthy, talented organizations that play to win. You have worked in-house to hire 50+ people, and have a clear history of success that can be observed. You have years of meaningful experience and a have managed teams that would praise your skills. You have references who will attest to your ability to scale sensibly and find the best talent to match a team dedicated to excellence.
- Collaborate with a team to double the Blockstack team
- Increase reach out and accordingly increase the number of sourced hires
- Optimize careers and job board initiatives to improve the Blockstack brand
- Proven history of testing new recruitment initiatives, and drawing results accordingly
- Ability to negotiate, with a strong understanding of equity and stock option incentives
- Have managed 1 or more direct recruitment reports
- Can deliver for multiple stakeholders, and history of building a team
Qualities + Traits
- Passion for building the new internet for decentralized apps
- Enthusiasm for hard problems
- Comfortable working independently, respond well to quick feedback loops and direction from team members