- Reframe business issues into analytical problems, working closely with the business, market research, and client teams.
- Work with brand and customer experience data teams to investigate business questions, identify patterns, and develop rules models to improve business performance.
- Develop and apply advanced predicative analytics to data models for effective and efficient identification of known/unknown relationships within a client’s business ecosystem.
- Collect, integrate, and transform data from various sources to derive a holistic view of the customer experience and overarching brand health.
- Manipulate large amounts of data, both structured and unstructured, from different sources to yield insights, particularly around customer experience and internal operations.
- Generate analytics reports using advanced visualization techniques and communicate effectively with clients/project management team, translating complex methodologies into understandable concepts.
- Implement POC or production systems.
- Actively participate in defining project scope and objectives, including client pursuits and proposals.
- Degree in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related fields. Master Degree Preferred.
- 7-10 years of work experience in analytics, data modeling, and data sciences.
- Knowledge of, and applied experience in data mining, machine learning, simulation, statistical models.
- Understanding of different analytical problem classifications/models and their applicability to different business problems (e.g., clustering, decision trees, logistic and linear regression, Monte Carlo simulation, neural networks, natural language processing, random forest, etc.).
- Analytic, statistical, data cleansing, and programming skills with a focus on statistics, machine learning, and predictive analytics.
- Data visualization experience.
- Experience processing structured, unstructured, and semi-structured data on big data platforms.
- Strong programming capabilities using multiple tools such as Python, Hadoop, R, SAS, SPSS, SQL, and Rapidminer.
- Knowledge of, and applied experience in agile development cycle and software control tools.
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html