Business Analyst - Department of Motor Vehicles
AAA…we're one of the largest Membership organizations in the country, but we’re so much more than our legendary roadside service. We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members. We're community minded, and celebrate the growth, development and successes of our diverse Team Members. Whether you’re just starting your journey or looking to grow your career, we’ll support you every step of the way.
Why Work for us:
- Impact. Play a key role in innovating the future of auto repair while reinventing AAA and the value propositions we deliver to over 6M Members.
- Development. Our team is designed to grow business and business leaders. We intend for you to demonstrate your capabilities and leadership skills and earn rapid advancement.
- Recognition. We offer a competitive total compensation package including salary, performance bonus, benefits, and 401(k) company match and discretionary contributions.
- Lifestyle. We do honorable work, and we practice our values: humility, integrity, teamwork, and service.
Our Business Analyst, Motor Vehicle Department provides daily administrative support and oversight to State specific DMV programs, as well as Club programs and projects not related to motor vehicles programs. The DMV Business Analyst provides routine reporting, compliance analysis, data entry, QA, ordering, fulfillment and filing of related records. Regular shipping of materials to and from AAA offices may also be involved.
- Access of Motor Vehicle transactions in the respective DMV system(s) for the purpose of completing Title / Transfer / Registration Renewals, etc., or for the purpose of reviewing the transactions of others for completeness and accuracy.
- Manage inventory, files and reports for DMV and Club products and projects. Compile data and report trends to management. Read, understand and follow the process, procedures and policies of various business partners.
- Performs basic analytical activities including operational reports, preparing trending data for the purpose of creating job aides, artifacts and webinars. Measure compliance, quality assurance and accuracy of peers and system users.
- Maintain Club products and projects to ensure consistency with policy, procedure and partner expectations. Produce product communications, answer inquiries from team members, identify route causes, and provide solutions
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports on activity, product health and make suggestions for continuous improvement.
• With guidance from more experienced analysts, performs basic analytical activities including developing simple operational reports as well as interpreting current financial and business reports.
• Maintains the appropriate standard reports, models, and operating procedures.
• Documents existing policy, procedures, and processes and increases knowledge of unit deliverables
- 1-2 Years experience processing motor vehicle transactions in one or more states.
- 1-2 years experience handling Member inquiries and servicing Members as a AAA Cashier, DMV Technician, MEA or MEG highly desireable
- Basic Mathematical Skills, very good written and verbal skills, is analytical and organized.
- Has basic understanding of operational / product / financial concepts as they apply to business unit and AAA (preferred)
• High School degree required, some College experience preferred