I am the VP of Product at Peek, responsible for scaling the marketplace known as the "OpenTable for the $100 billion activities market". Prior to Peek, I ran product at StyleSeat, the world’s largest marketplace for beauty services that has fueled billions of dollars in beauty services. I have also built large-scale products at Uber, Disney and Goldman Sachs.
I hold an Electronics Engineering degree from University of Sheffield, UK, a Masters in Computer Science from Stanford and a MBA from NYU Stern.
My specialties include: building and scaling products that consumers love, actively driving business strategy, executive leadership, growing and mentoring talent.
I am the executive leader responsible for driving product vision, product strategy and execution of Peek's products: The industry leading B2B product for tours & activities operators Peek Pro and consumer marketplace Peek.com.
- Built a product team working on monetizing StyleSeat’s platform which has fueled over $3 Billion in beauty services
- Directly managed a team of members across product management, product operations & marketing
- Go-to thought leader for executive team to drive product strategy, build executable plans and create change
- Launched company’s first lead-gen monetization program beating adoption targets by 10%
- Led transition from freemium to subscription model providing recurring revenue stream from 500k users
- Partnerships: Managed new integrations & relationships with Google (search results integration), Booker (salon integration) & L’Oreal (e-Commerce)
Acquisition & Retention
- Supply: Unlocked +30% market share by scaling the product from independent stylists to salons
- Demand: Orchestrated a new Client LCM strategy improving repeat booking KPIs by 15%
- Led the public launch of Uber API https://developers.uber.com/ to developers (9K+ collaborative economy startups)
- Managed product definition of integrations with 11 partners including United, TripAdvisor, Starbucks, OpenTable
- Promoted rider growth via an Affiliate Program incentivizing developers with free Uber credits to use the API
- Crafted launch marketing plan resulting in 423 million impressions and 10K social mention
Supply Growth / Driver Engagement
- Led redesign of payments infrastructure: biggest engineering investment for driver-facing products in Uber’s history
- Redesigned payment statements for drivers resulting in supply hours growth and 30% reduction in support queries
- Collaborated with global cross functional teams to drive long-term project (11 months in development) to launch
- Led development of Disney Mobile Network product suite driving 2.6M installs & $4.8M revenue in 100+ mobile apps
- Drove value proposition elements by leveraging 10M DAU install base to propel new titles in App Store Rankings
- Built new strategic partnerships that resulted in reduced user acquisition costs and 50% LTV uplift of user base
- Used strong understanding of monetization mechanics to drive roadmap for 8 Mobile Network components
- Formulated go-to-market strategy for acquisition, CRM & CLM products for 80K PWM clients with net worth >$25M
- Led development across 18 business units & 3 geographies while serving as trusted partner to executive stakeholders
- Led several information delivery initiatives including implementation of enhanced reporting platform which captured additional wallet share of $250M in first year of launch
- Launched real-time reporting framework improving timeliness of statement delivery to PWM clients by 90%
Implemented a Legal Information System for teams in 3 UN organizations to improve document management