I am the Chief Product Officer at Peek, responsible for scaling the platform known as the “Shopify for the $150 billion experiences market". Peek.com helps consumers book fun activities (such as boat rentals and cooking classes), and provides experience operators with powerful software tools to grow their businesses.
Prior to Peek, I built new business lines at StyleSeat, the world’s largest marketplace for beauty services that has fueled billions of dollars in beauty services. I have also built large-scale products at Uber, Disney and Goldman Sachs.
I hold an Electronics Engineering degree from University of Sheffield, UK, a Masters in Computer Science from Stanford and a MBA from NYU Stern.
My specialties include: building and growing products and high performing teams. actively driving business strategy, executive leadership, growing and mentoring talent.
I am the executive leader responsible for driving product vision, product strategy and execution of Peek's products: The industry leading B2B product for tours & activities operators Peek Pro and consumer marketplace Peek.com.
- Built a product team working on monetizing StyleSeat’s platform which has fueled over $3 Billion in beauty services
- Directly managed a team of members across product management, product operations & marketing
- Go-to thought leader for executive team to drive product strategy, build executable plans and create change
- Launched company’s first lead-gen monetization program beating adoption targets by 10%
- Led transition from freemium to subscription model providing recurring revenue stream from 500k users
- Partnerships: Managed new integrations & relationships with Google (search results integration), Booker (salon integration) & L’Oreal (e-Commerce)
Acquisition & Retention
- Supply: Unlocked +30% market share by scaling the product from independent stylists to salons
- Demand: Orchestrated a new Client LCM strategy improving repeat booking KPIs by 15%
- Led the public launch of Uber API https://developers.uber.com/ to developers (9K+ collaborative economy startups)
- Managed product definition of integrations with 11 partners including United, TripAdvisor, Starbucks, OpenTable
- Promoted rider growth via an Affiliate Program incentivizing developers with free Uber credits to use the API
- Crafted launch marketing plan resulting in 423 million impressions and 10K social mention
Supply Growth / Driver Engagement
- Led redesign of payments infrastructure: biggest engineering investment for driver-facing products in Uber’s history
- Redesigned payment statements for drivers resulting in supply hours growth and 30% reduction in support queries
- Collaborated with global cross functional teams to drive long-term project (11 months in development) to launch
- Led development of Disney Mobile Network product suite driving 2.6M installs & $4.8M revenue in 100+ mobile apps
- Drove value proposition elements by leveraging 10M DAU install base to propel new titles in App Store Rankings
- Built new strategic partnerships that resulted in reduced user acquisition costs and 50% LTV uplift of user base
- Used strong understanding of monetization mechanics to drive roadmap for 8 Mobile Network components
- Formulated go-to-market strategy for acquisition, CRM & CLM products for 80K PWM clients with net worth >$25M
- Led development across 18 business units & 3 geographies while serving as trusted partner to executive stakeholders
- Led several information delivery initiatives including implementation of enhanced reporting platform which captured additional wallet share of $250M in first year of launch
- Launched real-time reporting framework improving timeliness of statement delivery to PWM clients by 90%
Implemented a Legal Information System for teams in 3 UN organizations to improve document management