My specialties include: writing, storytelling, branding, poetry, agile methods, startup growth and culture.
My name is Neysa, and I am a writer. For the last ten years I have helped tech companies create and ship products that customers love. I have worked at every level of product organizations, from product manager to Head of Product to COO. I have led teams from 6-person startups for enterprises with 1000+ employees. Last year I started my own branding and storytelling company, Think in Ink, the help businesses position themselves in the market most effectively. I also write creatively. My first collection of poetry, Rainbow Body, is forthcoming in the summer of 2021.
My passion is clear and collaborative communication, and I love helping organizational leaders find and express their own genius.
Branding, storytelling, market research and positioning
Product, engineering, and business strategic execution for a B2B SaaS startup.
Led internal programs for product ideation, development and launch.
Led online transactions at The Knot, introducing brides and vendors to online quotes, proposals and online payments.
- Built and grew new consumer product offering 50%.
- Led B2B product strategy and product team.
- Directed and executed usability tests, A/B tests, and client and consumer surveys.
- Conducted market research to shape supply-side company initiatives.
- Created holistic strategy for defining and surfacing business’ core metrics.
- Oversaw re-architecture of SpareFoot’s data model.
- Promoted twice, from Senior PM to Group PM to Director.