My specialties include: improving product-engineering process and collaboration, software launch plans, introducing and scaling agile, managing remote teams, managing conflicts, managing up and managing sideways, and navigating startup growth and culture.
My name is Neysa, and I I have worked at every level of a product organization from product manager to Head of Product to COO. I am a woman who has led tech and product teams from 6-person startups for enterprises with 1000+ employees. My passion is helping people succeed in the tech industry through collaboration and clear, honest communication, and a shared intention to do what's best for the product, the team, and the business.
I have been leading teams in this way for more than 10 years. I enjoy helping product and engineering teams ship products that customers love!
Product, engineering, and business strategic execution for a B2B SaaS startup.
Led internal programs for product ideation, development and launch.
Led online transactions at The Knot, introducing brides and vendors to online quotes, proposals and online payments.
- Built and grew new consumer product offering 50%.
- Led B2B product strategy and product team.
- Directed and executed usability tests, A/B tests, and client and consumer surveys.
- Conducted market research to shape supply-side company initiatives.
- Created holistic strategy for defining and surfacing business’ core metrics.
- Oversaw re-architecture of SpareFoot’s data model.
- Promoted twice, from Senior PM to Group PM to Director.