Expertise: My expertise spans multiple disciplines. Working in both technical and non-technical capacities, I’ve excelled leading teams, managing internal and external client expectations, and delivering high quality, scalable, technical designs and solutions working as a manager, developer, and project manager.
About Me: My career began in marketing but quickly shifted into a technical capacity as content manager of a web site, and subsequently a developer. Furthering my technical skills, I immersed myself in database, security, and API technologies while learning multiple programming languages. In parallel, I was also honing my skills as a project manager and solutions architect working with businesses and government entities.
I have a master's degree in information systems and continue to enjoy working with clients to find solutions utilizing different platforms.
• Leads SAAS subscription implementation lifecycle from initial solutioning through deployment and renewal
• Configures platform forms for mobile deployment
• Empowers and trains administrators and users to ensure a seamless transition and comprehensive change management
• Leads technical and functional requirement gathering for integration with third party vendors
• Translates, documents, and communicates user stories that drive product enhancements and roadmaps
• Leads multiple implementations simultaneously while adjusting project priorities
• Managed all application development lifecycle for proprietary software products
• Delivered differentiated and individualized training webinars for strategic clients designed to ensure renewal
• Led 4 person team and contractors to deliver solutions ahead of schedule and under budget
• Defined internal and external QA and UA testing methodologies to ensure reliability and client satisfaction
• Led effort to codify and collect product utilization data in order to prioritize new feature creation and deployment
• Monitored workflow of team making timeline adjustments and reporting project milestones to CEO
• Led on-site panel discussions with C-level clients to identify areas of improvement
• Proven excellent customer service skills providing hands-on troubleshooting for elite clients to avoid mission critical system failures