My specialties include: Integrating data driven decision making into organizations (have done so in 3 organizations of +500), problem solving, Storytelling that achieves cross departmental and executive backing of projects, conflict management, negotiations, and influence on leadership and peers.
I am a curiosity driven problem solver with 20 years experience creating meaningful digital experiences.
I’ve been fortunate to work in different industries as well as varying types of organizations - Start ups, big companies, for profit and non-profit organizations, allowing me to aggregate insights and tool sets from different Vantage points.
For the past 5 years I've been mentoring team members in data storytelling, helping them socialize complex ideas and share insights in digestable formats, adjusted for different audiences.
Want to learn more? Check out the 30-minute Q&A hosted: Office Hours: How to Build Alignment Across Teams That Drives Collaboration and Productivity
• Acted as a strategic thought partner for senior management, leveraging consumer and marketplace insights to shape strategic initiatives across the organization.
• Drove research to identify and prioritize initiatives and digital experiences as well as measure success of projects and continued optimizations.
• Led team to develop and launch delightful end user products, focusing on improving the user experience and increasing system efficiencies: Reduced member inquires by 77%, increased member satisfaction by 50%
• Led product roadmap and strategy.
• Managed and mentored a team of product managers (7)
• Led product research including data analysis, heatmaps, A/B testing, user tests and surveys to drive roadmap for senior leadership.
• Introduced user research methodologies to the organization and trained the product team to assure adoption.
• Streamlined the Products team workflows for increased transparency and predictability with other teams and
• Increased the careers vertical candidate searches by 40% by introducing a redesign based on user research.
• Spearheaded the re-platforming of the autos vertical on 12 sites.
• Developed the RFP template used adopted by the organization.
• Managed external vendors as well as internal teams including ideation, alignment with strategy, and day-to-day
• Improved success rate of content distribution and content editing by 50%, through user research and redesign.
• Assured application capacity growth from launch to over 100,000 items from 12,000 active publishers worldwide.
• Drove significant reduction in operations processing time by automating processes, streamlining interfaces and
enabling integration with external tools.
• Collaborated on increasing publisher revenue by introducing new monetization opportunities and preventing revenue
leakage while encouraging distribution of higher-value content.
• Created a global user behavioral report solution by streamlining and negotiating operator requests.
• Worked with cross-functional global teams including Customer Support, Operations, Finance and Marketing to gather,
analyze and understand user needs ensuring customer satisfaction and alignment with company objectives.
• Owned product roadmap, created requirement documents and user stories.
• Facilitated more efficient R&D output by defining new ways of working.
IDT, Internet Mobile Group
FreeMind Consulting Ltd.