Welcome. You’re in the right place if you’re focused on improving gender diversity and inclusion at your company. We’re here to partner with you and that starts with showing you a set of values – derived from conversations with women on our platform – that we ask all PowerToFly member companies on the platform to recognize before signing up.
Here they are in no special order:
- Your commitment to diversity and inclusion is front and center (and will be posted on your PowerToFly company page).
- Your employees are valued for their work and not the amount of time they spend in an office chair.
- Equal pay for equal work is consistent throughout your organization.
- Work-life integration is valued, lauded and discussed often in the spirit of improving it.
- You recognize that almost all of your employees are, or will be, caregivers at points in their lives and you have programs to support them when that happens.
- You invest in the whole person, including the periods they need to adjust their work style while continuing to make the company successful.
- You amplify underrepresented voices everyday, and especially, in meetings, during reviews, and through promotions.
- You understand how individual growth is key for overall growth and it requires mentorship, training, and networking opportunities.
- You make it clear from day one that any discriminatory behavior is not only unacceptable, but a fireable offense.