1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Depending on what areas of the Site you use, we obtain different types of personal information from or about you. Our Site is available to talent looking for jobs (each a “Candidate”) and to prospective employers (each an “Employer”). We primarily obtain personal information about Candidates. In addition, we obtain certain personal information about Employers’ representatives who use the Site to find or hire Candidates. Please keep in mind that you may not be able to access some areas of the Site or effectively use the services we offer in connection with this Site without providing your personal information.
1.1 Basic Account Information. When you register for the Site as a Candidate or Employer, we will ask you to provide your name and email address or to sign up using an existing social media account.
1.2 Candidates Profile Information. If you are registering as a Candidate, we ask for information such as your phone number, Skype ID, photo, work history, educational background, location, biographical information and skills. We may ask you to voluntarily provide additional information about you, such as your race, gender and sexual orientation.
1.3 Employers. If you are registering as an Employer, we ask for an Employer’s representative phone number and job title in addition to the company name and size.
1.4 Contact Us. If you choose to contact us through our Site, including through our chat box, we may obtain your name, company name, phone number, email address and any other information you choose to submit to us.
1.7 Other Information. In addition, we may receive information about you from publicly or commercially available sources, which we may combine with other information we have about you.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use the personal information we obtain for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to:
- provide you with the requested services, including creating and managing your PowerToFly Site account and connecting you with a potential Employer
- send you transactional communications (such as account confirmations and notifications) or promotional and marketing communications
- respond to your inquiries or requests
- communicate about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, surveys, contests, sweepstakes, and other offers or promotions
- billing purposes
- enable you to post on our blog and interact with PowerToFly through social media
- improve our Site and services, and generate and analyze statistics about your use of the Site and our services
- support our business operations and perform accounting, auditing and other internal functions
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, contractual obligations and our policies.
We also may aggregate the personal information we collect through the Site and in connection with our services (the “Aggregated Data”) and use it for any and all purposes. We also may augment such Aggregated Data with data we obtain from other sources and use it for any purposes.
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share the personal information we obtain from you:
- if you are a Candidate, with Employers who may have job opportunities available or interest in placing job candidates
- to service providers who work on our behalf, including our cloud storage provider, payment processor or chat software provider
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, or to comply with government reporting obligations
- to the extent reasonably necessary to proceed with the negotiation or completion of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
In addition, we may share Aggregated Data with third parties for any and all purposes.
4. SOCIAL MEDIA
The Site includes social media functions, such as Facebook and LinkedIn Sign In features, and widgets. These functions and widgets may collect information about you, including the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. Your interactions with the social media platforms, including any functions and widgets they provide, are governed by the privacy policies of the relevant social media companies. We suggest that you review their privacy policies. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any acts or omissions by any social media site or other third-party service that you choose to use in connection with this Site or our services.
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES, APPS OR SERVICES
This Site may contain links to other websites, apps or other online services for your convenience and information. These websites, apps and services may be operated by companies not affiliated with PowerToFly. Linked websites, apps or services may have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review. We are not responsible for the content and data handling practices of any third party websites, apps or services.
6. YOUR CHOICES
You can change your profile information at any time by editing your profile or the content that you have posted. You can have your account deleted by sending a request via email to email@example.com.
7. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information collected through this Site. But, no method of data transmission over the Internet or data storage is 100% secure and therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information transmitted to or from the Site.
8. NON-U.S. VISITORS AND USERS
9. AGE RESTRICTIONS
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 13, and no part of the Site is designed to attract anyone under the age of 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us as indicated below.
11. CONTACT US