A Night of Networking with the Women Tech Leaders at S&P Global
PowerToFly, a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they'd like to network with, has partnered with S&P Global to present an evening of networking and tech talks featuring S&P Global's women tech leaders.
The event will take place on Thursday, October 24th from 6:00pm to 8:30pm at 1800 Larimer Street, Denver.
Agenda (Subject to Change)
- 6:00pm - Check-In & Networking over light food and refreshments
- 6:30pm - Event Kickoff with PowerToFly
- 6:35pm - Keynote Address by Marcus Daley, CTO, S&P Global Ratings
- 6:45pm - Tech Talk / Product Demo by Grace Bang, Data Scientist, Product Development
- Project Discovery is an AI-driven system that augments and enhances the analytical process.
- Discovery includes a combination of natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning (ML) models to extract real-time data from various PDF, HTML, and excel documents, rank and cluster key news events, and provide early signals on changes to company performances.
- 7:00pm - Panel Discussion featuring from S&P Global
- 7:20pm - Audience Q&A
- 7:40pm - Closing Remarks
This event will be a great opportunity to network with the S&P Global team and top women in the Denver tech community. While PowerToFly's events are geared towards women, they are open to anyone who embraces diversity and inclusion.
While you don't need to be looking for new opportunities to attend the event, S&P Global is hiring. Visit their page on PowerToFly to learn more about their open opportunities and benefits, including flexible work arrangements and remote opportunities.
About S&P Global:S&P Global provides essential intelligence for companies, governments and individuals to make decisions with conviction. Our legacy is built on an unwavering ability to deliver data and insights that are vital to the world's economy. Today, we are creating a path to tomorrow's future by harnessing the power of cutting-edge technologies such as machine learning, artificial intelligence and robotics. We are committed to driving unparalleled value for our customers and giving our employees the means—as well as the data, analysis and insights—to have a profound impact on the world.
About PowerToFly's Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and S&P Global cannot admit outside recruiters to that particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.