An Invite-Only Evening with Audible’s Women in Engineering and Tech Leaders
Audible is partnering with PowerToFly for an exclusive women in tech event. This invite-only event will include a tech talk led by Audible's Consumer Web Software Engineering team. During the program, attendees will have a chance to network with members of Audible's Engineering and Tech Leadership team.
After the program, there will be time for you to network with top women in your field and members of Audible's executive team.
The event will take place on Wednesday, June 20th from 6pm to 8pm at Audible's HQ, located at 1 Washington Place, Newark, NJ 07102. (If you are coming from NYC, the event is just a 20 minute train ride from Penn Station or, if you'd prefer, PowerToFly and Audible will also be providing transportation to and from NYC to Newark.)
Audible Web Team Tech Talk – Speakers
- Ian Moraes | Sr. Director, Software Development
- Neha Koul | Software Development Engineer
- Oleksandra Usova | Software Development Engineer
- Jane Li | Software Development Engineer
- Garima Agarwal | Software Development Engineer
- Nancy Huang | Software Development Engineer
Audible Team Lightning Intros
- Chandana Kanchanagari | Sr. Manager, Software Developer
- Bidisha Das | Sr. Manager, Software Developer
- 5:45pm - 6:00pm | Event Check-In
- 6:00pm - 6:30pm | Networking Cocktails & Light Bites
- 6:30pm - 6:40pm | Opening Remarks by Ian Moraes, Sr. Director, Software Development + An Introduction by PowerToFly's CoFounders
- 6:40pm - 6:45pm | Audible Web Team Intro
- 6:45pm - 7:35pm | Web Team Teck Talk, Q&A
- 7:35pm - 7:45pm | Lightning Intros
- 7:45pm - 8:00pm | Networking Resumes
Follow Audible on PowerToFly for updates about more events and open roles.
This is a great event for software development engineers with at least 3+ years of experience. Although this is a networking event, you don't have to be looking for a job to attend, Audible is hiring. Their competitive benefits include employer-matching savings accounts, stock options, a full stocked kitchen, fitness reimbursements and Amazon discounts.
A truly global company, Audible's worldwide community downloads almost two billion hours of material annually. Along with their world headquarters in Newark, Audible has offices all over the world including London, Paris and Tokyo.
About our Events: All RSVP'd attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and the company it is holding an event on behalf of cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.