At Siemens, diversity, equity & inclusion is a priority, and we are excited to kick off our Active Allyship training pathway in partnership with PowerToFly.
About Active Allyship Training Pathway: Learn the true meaning of allyship, how to recognize lived experiences to make change and strategic tools to show up as an active ally in the workplace.
Session 1 - Topic: Introduction to Allyship
In the first topic: Introduction to Allyship training, you’ll learn:
- The importance of allyship in the workplace
- How to identify and use our power and privilege to make change
- Ways to tactically practice allyship in the workplace
Allyship is essential to ensuring inclusivity and belonging, and we’ll dive deep into understanding new concepts and how to best use tactical resources moving forward.
Meet the Trainer
To Complete Before The Training
In preparation for this course, there is some pre-work to complete:
- Pre-work Details: Please complete this self-exploration "Identifying your power and privilege" worksheet. This activity is confidential.
- Allyship Training Handout: You can review the allyship training handout before our training, which details quite a few terms, practices, and guidelines useful during our training.
→ Tune into the training below and be sure to engage with the resources for continued learning
*Please ensure to submit your work email in the email address field for attendance purposes
To Complete After The Training
- Post-Training Survey: Please take 3 minutes to fill out this survey.
We highly appreciate your feedback.
- Here is a hands-on goal-setting exercise to put your new skills into practice.
- You can access this document of resources to work through on your own.